Whether you are running a small or large-sized landscaping firm, you still need to buy reliable landscaping insurance. Yet, the only key to achieving that continually successful business is to keep it financially protected and stable. By purchasing cheap landscaping insurance, you need to choose from the different insurance needs from the other, according to the individual services you are offering.
Primary landscaping insurance types
Learning and understanding the primary types of landscaping insurance helps you determine which coverage your company needs. Read the different types of landscaping insurances:
- General liability insurance. It is a general policy covering other people besides you and your employees. It covers damage to:
- Property damage
- Pay for the health-related cost
The scenario had been caused by a death or injury to a third-party, such as a bystander or customer. A commercial liability insurance policy helps protect your business.
- Commercial property insurance. You have invested a lot in your landscaping business assets, such as:
- Excavation equipment
- Nursery inventory and other items
If you are a sizable business, you can work towards having a property or commercial building to store it all. Any business or property equipment faces certain risks, such as storm damage, theft, fire, etc. If any of the business’ property is stolen or damaged, the policy can help replace or pay it. Any physical asset of the building, whether it is a business’s equipment, inventory, or building will generally be covered by the insurance policy.
- Workers’ compensation coverage. Given that the landscaping business has risks on the job, employees must be provided with a wise and necessary addition to the insurance coverage. Workers’ compensation will pay for medical expenses and missed wages for illnesses and injuries an employee gets while working for their clients.
It is very significant to know which insurance coverage your company needs.