Regal Hongkong Hotel features 481 guestrooms, including 48 guestrooms and suites on the Executive Club Floor. The Executive Club Floor offers a private lounge, all day refreshment, breakfast and evening cocktail. The Hotel was named a Top 10 City-Nova Hotels of China at the 10th China Hotel Starlight Awards.The hotel in Causeway Bay is accessible because it has an access to all major transportations including tram, bus, and subway.
List Of Restaurants That Are In Regal Hongkong Hotel
- Alto 88 – is a western restaurant at 31/F serves contemporary Italian favorites and a host of innovative dishes which are masterly made by our Executive Chef so come and enjoy an awe-inspiring experience and stunning views of Victoria Harbour and the Victoria Park beyond.
- Regal Palace – a Chinese restaurant Chinese restaurant 3/F serves authentic and traditional Chinese cuisine in a splendid setting featuring a contemporary yet classy decor. Regal Palace is the perfect venue for any occasion, big or small with a wide array of award-winning specialties, dim sum and signature dishes well as the availability of 5 private rooms for private banquets and functions.
- Cafe Rivoli – has a wide range of South Eastern Asian and international favorites as part of our daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets that guests can also enjoy afternoon tea buffet on weekends. An extensive a la carte menu is also available.
- Tiffany Lounge – provides a comfortable venue for a light snack, afternoon tea or cocktails and highlights the classical grandeur of the Hotel’s lobby.
- Regal Patisserie – is a fine cake shop featuring a great selection of fresh and healthy bakery products, homemade gourmet cakes, pastries and takeaway items. You can also find the light lunch with sandwiches and salad at your choice.
Driving Directions From Hong Kong International Airport
Drive across the Tsing Ma Bridge towards Kwai Chung from Hong Kong International Airport then on Western Kowloon Highway towards Tsim Sha Tsui’s Western Cross Harbour Tunnel. After the tunnel, drive towards Central, Wanchai, and Causeway Bay where Elizabeth House is on your right and the Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club / Noon Day Gun is on your left then the flyover on the left lane and goes straight ahead for another flyover after this. By turning right at ground level, take the first exit off this flyover on your left to reach Morton Terrace. And finally, take a left turn to Causeway Road and then drive across Irving Street to arrive at Regal Hongkong Hotel.
Regal Hongkong Hotel Limited Time Offer
Book rooms within 13 days before arrival date and enjoy special discount and various Hotel privileges. Here are the privileges you will get:
- 20% off best available rate
- In-room free Wi-Fi access for first four devices
- Topform gymnasium and Complimentary use of rooftop swimming pool
- Round-trip scheduled shuttle bus service between the Hotel and the Airport (subject to availability)
Many business people communicate in English but Chinese and English are the official languages of Hong Kong. Although there is an increasing use of Mandarin (Putonghua), Cantonese is the predominant Chinese dialect.