Although Nepal is a small country that lies between India and Tibet, but it one of the beautiful country that contains Mount Everest and tallest mountains of the world. Surrounded by nature’s scenic beauty and beautiful view, the country catches the eyes of every visitor. Well-known as the gateway to Mount Everest, Nepal has many more mountains that made the country popular. Because of the rich culture heritage and religion of Nepal, Nepal is known for having a lot of monasteries and temples that are visited by numerous people all over from the world every year. So, if you are planning to spend vacations at some good destination, then add enchanting experience in your life by booking Nepal tour packages.
When should you book your Nepal tour package?
Although Nepal can be visited during any season in the year, but if you are visiting Nepal for some specific activities, then it is important to know the best time to visit Nepal. If you are going to visit Nepal to enjoy trekking activity, then autumn and spring season are perfect for you. Therefore, if you are an adventure lover, it is good to visit during spring and autumn season. If you are interested in exploring the rich heritage of the country, then you should visit Nepal during autumn, spring and winter season. ‘
Some important places that you should visit to make Nepal tour package worthy:
- Lose yourself in the valleys of Kathmandu: Kathmandu, being the capital and one of the largest cities of Nepal is a heart of all cultural activities, festivals, and wonders of Nepal. This city is the main point of the economy in Nepal because the city has lots of bazaars and attractive places to explore. Also, it looks breathtaking because of the beautiful valley view in the city.
- Nagarkot: Nagarkot that is located near to valleys of Kathmandu is popular for enchanting views of Himalayan Mountains and is usually visited by tourists to enjoy the beautiful view of sunrise. The key attractions of Nagarkot are mountain biking, pine tree forests, trekking, and mesmerizing views of Himalayas.
- Mahendra Gufa: Situated to the north of Pokhra, this place is popular among a tourist that has a spacious and dark cave which is well-known for stalagmites and stalactites.
- Pokhra Valley: Lying in the mid of Annapurna Himalayan range, this place captivates hearts of many tourists who are nature lovers and love admiring scenic beauty. The main attractions of this beautiful valley are Verdant forests, mesmerizing waterfalls, underground caves, massif glaciers, and much more.
- Pashupati Nath Temple: Pashupati Nath Temple is one of the most popular, oldest and holy temples in Nepal that is situated on the periphery of Kathmandu. This place is usually visited by Hindu devotees to gain the blessings of Lord Shiva.
If you have decided to make your Nepal trip from India, then this write-up would help you to explore more about Nepal. Book the best Nepal tour packages from India Holiday Mall at best prices and enjoy seamless travelling experience in Nepal.