The role of Gynaecologist is always very crucial at the time of giving birth. But do you know that you should visit your Gynaecologists quite often? Just because you are not pregnant, it doesn’t mean you don’t need one.
Actually, there is a notion linked with gynaecologists that a woman only requires to consult them when they are pregnant. Other than pregnancy most of the females seek assistance of a family physician or general practitioner while tackling with certain female issues. But what has to be understood here is that gynaecological issues are diverse and not only restricted to pregnancy and post-delivery health. Anyhow, you can get the best Famous Gynaecologist in Mumbai if you begin to explore. Doesn’t panic, these Gynaecologists carry an extensive experience and a renowned reputation too?
Why Do I visit a Gynaecologist?
Well, a family doctor or general practitioner may be in a position to treat the issues symptomatically but might or might not get to core of the issue. Here, a detailed conversation, needed tests coupled with the correct treatment and diagnosis done by a gynaecologist can assess your health status completely. So, let us quickly walk through some points that denote the importance of visiting your gynaecologist.
- Firstly, if you are facing abnormalities in menstrual bleeding, then you should get alert. Irregular uterine bleeding whether in the times of adolescent, reproductive years or if you witness bleeding post menopause can denote a host of crucial conditions. It could be ovarian cysts, fibroids endometriosis, infection related to pelvic or even worse a sign that say existence of polyps in uterus. Such type of symptoms can prove to be really serious if they go unattended.
- Then if you experience any of the following, you should visit a Gynaecologist immediately:
- Experiencing more than normal discomfort in the breasts during the time of periods
- Feeling of having a lump in the breast
- Any type of discharge from the breasts
If you come across any of these symptoms just rush to the gynaecologist to get it checked and diagnosed. If these issues go ignored, they can turn out to be very critical for you.
- You also have to be careful in the following instances:
- An occasional pelvic pain or uneasiness
- Extreme menstrual cramps felt in abdomen and the lower back
- Abdominal agony after a sexual intercourse
- Pain coupled with presence of lump in abdomen
- Extreme pelvic or abdominalpain during the time of menstruation or sexual intercourse
Actually, this abdominal pain can hint a variety of worry like a fibroids, tumour or even ovarian cysts. In these conditions, it is recommended to visit your gynaecologist immediately.
- Then you must visit your gynaecologist if you are planning for pre-pregnancy. If you are thinking about having a baby, then you must get all the necessary tests done. It is important to know the Rh factor of your partner and you for leading a healthy and contented pregnancy. Always remember that a gynaecologist can do more than just writing a prescription.
Thus, enough of avoiding these important aspects, now time has come to embrace the best Gynaecologist doctor in Mumbai for your health. Don’t compromise with your health by avoiding these check-ups because your hesitation can prove harmful for your future.